• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Friday, July 20, 2012

    COCOnut PANAcotta



    What we need:


         1 can coconut milk (400 ml)
         500 ml heavy cream
         50 ml milk
         1-2 tbsp Malibu
         100 gr. sugar
         7 sheets of gelatin (2.5-g.)
         chocolate syrup for serving



    1.  gather our ingredients and soak gelatine in cool water.


    2. Heat the coconut milk, cream, sugar and Malibu in a saucepan over low heat.


    3. When the sugar has completely dissolved, add the gelatin and mix well.


    4. Serve in ramekins (probably you'll need 8 of them)


    5. Let them in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours before serving.



    For easy serving dip the ramekins in hot water for 2 seconds and turned it over on a plate.

    If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it

    1 comment:

    1. You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation
      however I to find this topic to be really one thing that I feel I would by no means understand.
      It seems too complicated and very wide for
      me. I am looking ahead in your subsequent post, I will attempt to get
      the cling of it!
      my web site > jeopardy template

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...