• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Thursday, December 20, 2012

    Sk8 or die!



    Hello people!
    I really love this post and the upcoming one!
    A really cool girl found me via facebook and asked me to make 2 stuffed dolls for her and her boyfriend.
    They both like x-treme sports and tattoos



    That's the sk8r's frond


    ...and his back



    I made him full of traditional American tattoo
    Here is a "true loved" couple on his chest


     a light house on his right leg,


     and a ship wheel on his left knee.



    I also paint him a ship on his left arm,


    a lill' "mom",


     

    an anchor on his right arm,


    and a diamond with star details!


    His "girlfriend" is coming soon, so stay tuned :)



    If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it

    4 comments:

    1. very good!
      waiting to see the girl's version too! :)
      xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. Τέλειος!!! Πολύ μου αρέσουν οι κούκλες σου με τα τατουάζ!! Περιμένω την κοπέλα του!! Φιλιά!!

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...