• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Thursday, May 17, 2012

    Black Tuxedo Stray Cat



    one of our new friends 


     
    Sewn and embroidered with love


    <<Stray cat strut, I'm a ladies' cat,
    A feline Casanova, hey man, thats where its at
    Get a shoe thrown at me from a mean old man
    Get my dinner from a garbage can

    I don't bother chasing mice around
    I slink down the alley looking for a fight
    Howling to the moonlight on a hot summer night
    Singin' the blues while the lady cats cry,
    "Wild stray cat, you're a real gone guy."

    I wish I could be as carefree and wild,
    but I got cat class and I got cat style!!!!>>



    if you like this post please share it with your friends, i will appreciate it

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...