• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Thursday, March 14, 2013

    Chocolate Stuffed Cookies ♥


    I'm so proud of my new inovation!
    I find out the secrete recipe of the chocolate stuffing, making these cute cookies!


    First I made a dough, I rolled it out n I cut it...



    Then, I baked my cookies...



    And I though that my ganach wouldn't be enough for all of them...



    So, I beat same amound of chocolate praline (like Nutella) with ganache and the ended resolt was copletly them same with the most of the stuffed cookies :)



    I finished them with pink royal icing 'cause my dough wasn't sweet enough... 
    have fun!


    1 comment:

    1. Γειά σου είμαι η Γωγώ, συγχαρητήρια για το blog σου και τις πανέμορφες δημιουργίες σου! Έχω ένα βραβείο για σένα, πέρνα απο το blog μου αν θέλεις για να το παραλάβεις :)

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...