• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Monday, September 10, 2012

    A cute little cake for a handsome little man




    Our friend's son turned 1 year old and we were invited to his first party.
    She told us to bring with us swimming suits 'cause it would be a pool party

    We thought to make him a cake that would be cute, light blue and sea themed.
    The idea came from hello naomi


    Ta da da! here is the cake
    1st b-day whale cake



    There were children running all over the garden, balloons, finger food, happy birthday tiaras and hats and all these cute party stuff : )

    The little birthday boy was always smiling.
    He is definitely gonna be a handsome, charismatic boy!



     My daughter and my husbie seems to have a great time too...
    (Omg.. My legs still' hurt by running after her, 5 hours non-stop!)


    If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it.

    1 comment:

    1. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article.

      I wanted to write a little comment to support you.
      my webpage :: official website

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...