• Home
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • DIY
  • Contact Me
  • Press

    Thursday, September 13, 2012

    What's on the news?




    I've just finished cooking the best cake ever!




    you may know that I adoooree coconut... I had post the coconut panacotta inn the past and now I made a chocolate cake covered with coconut buttercream!



    After I baked and covered my cake I made a banner out of newspaper



    It's super easy to make it, it looks really great and it tastes like bounty!



    I totally love this cake...



    have fun and make a cake : )




    If you like this post please share it with your friends, I will appreciate it.

    1 comment:

    1. Helpful info. Lucky me I discoverеԁ your websіte by acсіdent,
      and I'm stunned why this accident didn't came about in
      аdvаncе! Ӏ bookmarked it.
      my web site: shoes

      ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...